SHABAB TALANTED
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

SHABAB TALANTEDدخول

1/ *ڤيديو وشرح مقدم م فريق شباب تالنتد {Shabab Talanted} يوضح كيفية التسجيل على موقع كورسيرا"Coursera" .* [your Course to Success]

power_settings_newقم بتسجيل الدخول للرد
3 مشترك

description1/ *ڤيديو وشرح مقدم م فريق شباب تالنتد {Shabab Talanted} يوضح كيفية التسجيل على موقع كورسيرا"Coursera" .* [your Course to Success] - صفحة 2 Empty1/ *ڤيديو وشرح مقدم م فريق شباب تالنتد {Shabab Talanted} يوضح كيفية التسجيل على موقع كورسيرا"Coursera" .* [your Course to Success]

more_horiz
تذكير بمساهمة فاتح الموضوع :

1/ *ڤيديو وشرح مقدم م فريق شباب تالنتد {Shabab Talanted} يوضح كيفية التسجيل على موقع كورسيرا"Coursera"
.* [your Course to Success]🎊💪🧠

رابط فيديو الشرح من هنا

2/"شرح التسجيل في موقع كورسيرا والحصول علي
🌸👏🌱الدعم المالى_ STJEGYPT".

صيغة الحصول على الدعم المالي في موقع كورسيرا.

"المربع الاول"
I'm a student from Egypt, And I study in the faculty of engineering, University of menofia in mechatronics engineering, and I want to learn this course. I think it will be beneficial for me this is work But I've no job of my own to carry the expenses to pay for the certificate of this course. I live only for my scholarship ( $5 per month). In this circumstance, it is very much difficult for me to gather such an amount of money for the certificate. Financial Aid will help me take this course without any adverse impact on my monthly essential needs. So I'm badly in need of this financial aid. want to take this course as I want to learn in English. I want to complete this course and the Wants Course on offer by Business School. This course will boost my job prospects after graduation from my institute. It will help me perform better in carrving out this course and give me an edge over my competitors. A verified ter Braddatio alan te cemplete all certificate will attach credibility to the certificate I receive from this course. I plan to complete all assignments on or before time as I have done in previous Signature Track Courses. Also, I intend to participate in Discussion Forums, which I have found to supplement my learning immensely in the other te the online courses I have taken on Courser. Also, I intend to participate in Discussion Forums, which I have found to supplement my learning immensely in the other online courses I have taken on Courser. Also plan to grade assignments that are peer-reviewed which I believe will an invaluable learning opportunity.

"المربع الثاني"
my financial aid. The course will help me to work at my university to earn money. I'll always participate in the discussion forums and help others with my knowledge. will meet deadlines and will not hesitate to ask if there's something I don't understand The certificate would be a valuable thing for me because it'll help me get better job opportunities and start my career as fast as possible. It'll show that I'm a hard worker and self-learner also that I'm very active. I want to add to my CV in the future. Then I want to complete Specialization on Coursera. I think it will be beneficial for my thesis work. A verified certificate will attach credibility to the certificate I receive from this course. I will share my information to help others to learn and work to earn money. I hope that you .give me the chance. And finally, really thank you.

"المربع الثالث"
Because I do not have a job.

3/للدخول والتسجيل على موقع كورسيرا الرسمى. من هنا 1/ *ڤيديو وشرح مقدم م فريق شباب تالنتد {Shabab Talanted} يوضح كيفية التسجيل على موقع كورسيرا"Coursera" .* [your Course to Success] - صفحة 2 3872501295

Good luck,

God willing
Media Team 1/ *ڤيديو وشرح مقدم م فريق شباب تالنتد {Shabab Talanted} يوضح كيفية التسجيل على موقع كورسيرا"Coursera" .* [your Course to Success] - صفحة 2 1356859771

Shabab Talanted 1/ *ڤيديو وشرح مقدم م فريق شباب تالنتد {Shabab Talanted} يوضح كيفية التسجيل على موقع كورسيرا"Coursera" .* [your Course to Success] - صفحة 2 3872501295

عدل سابقا من قبل Eva Abdelmaseeh في الجمعة فبراير 05, 2021 5:15 pm عدل 1 مرات

description1/ *ڤيديو وشرح مقدم م فريق شباب تالنتد {Shabab Talanted} يوضح كيفية التسجيل على موقع كورسيرا"Coursera" .* [your Course to Success] - صفحة 2 Emptyرد: 1/ *ڤيديو وشرح مقدم م فريق شباب تالنتد {Shabab Talanted} يوضح كيفية التسجيل على موقع كورسيرا"Coursera" .* [your Course to Success]

more_horiz
عاش تيم الانترنشب💪🏻💪🏻💜

description1/ *ڤيديو وشرح مقدم م فريق شباب تالنتد {Shabab Talanted} يوضح كيفية التسجيل على موقع كورسيرا"Coursera" .* [your Course to Success] - صفحة 2 Emptyرد: 1/ *ڤيديو وشرح مقدم م فريق شباب تالنتد {Shabab Talanted} يوضح كيفية التسجيل على موقع كورسيرا"Coursera" .* [your Course to Success]

more_horiz
عاش تيم الانترنشب💪🏻💪🏻💜

more_horiz
💙Shabab Talanted🔥

more_horiz
💙Shabab Talanted🔥

more_horiz
💙Shabab Talanted🔥
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
power_settings_newقم بتسجيل الدخول للرد